Photos of My Daylilies
Here are pictures of most of the daylilies I grow. Some of them have not bloomed for me yet! I will try to keep adding my new daylilies as I get their pretty faces on film. I hope these beauties can serve as an inspiration for all those daylily collectors out there!

Click here to see daylilies with names starting with:
A-D       E-H      I-L       M-P       Q-Z

Monday, June 9, 2008

My First Daylily Show

Best Blogger Tips
This past Saturday, I attended my very first local daylily show... I just wanted to show you all the beautiful daylilies that were on display. There were a lot more than what is here, but mostly they were yellows... and I am not that into yellow after yellow... I was surprised that there were so many.

I almost entered, but had no idea what I was doing, and I really didn't want to cut a whole scape! Especially off what was blooming that morning - Eagle Nest. But I could've won with that one! Beautiful and strong branching!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy seeing some of the entries.

Black Ambrosia


Black Rain


Bucky Balls


Blueberries and Cream


Breakfast at Tiffany's


Cartier's Jem


Chasing Shadows


Cinderella's Dark Side


Doyle Pierce - I was really surprised at how muddy this CV looked - for the $$ it commands, I would have thought it to be clear colored...


Duck Tracks


Duck Tracks


Elizabeth Salter


Enchanting Esmerelda - I always thought this one was more pink than red... but it was a very strange color. I couldn't decide if I liked it or not!


Fairest Love


Fashion Police


Gail Reese



Imperial Splendor


Judy Farquhar


Knights In White Satin


Oliver Billingslea


Patchwork Puzzle


Pugsley


Ram


Sir Knight

1 Post your comments:

Gotta Garden said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Welcome to blogging! It's a lot of fun and a much easier way to display your photos. See you around the blogosphere!

Post a Comment

Best Blogger Tips