Photos of My Daylilies
Here are pictures of most of the daylilies I grow. Some of them have not bloomed for me yet! I will try to keep adding my new daylilies as I get their pretty faces on film. I hope these beauties can serve as an inspiration for all those daylily collectors out there!

Click here to see daylilies with names starting with:
A-D       E-H      I-L       M-P       Q-Z

Sunday, March 20, 2011

2011 Crosses

Best Blogger Tips
Well, there were a few seeds in the fridge that just wouldn't stay any longer!  Their radicles were poking out and getting so long, I couldn't put off planting a few of them... This year, I am SO busy with school, that my hybridizing has really been put on the back burner.  I managed to repot all of last years seedlings and start getting them ready to go out in my new bed (to be finished next week!), and a few seeds planted for a VERY SMALL 2011 crop.  Mostly, the few seedlings will be something to keep me from feeling like I have totally given up!  :o)

Here is what I planted today!!

DIPLOIDS
CARIBBEAN TWILIGHT TIME x BARN OWL
PINK FLIRT x EMMA TOMLINSON MCHUGH

TETRAPLOIDS
HEAVEN'S DECLARING x LUCID MOMENT
BALLERINA BEAUTIFUL x S.C. SURPRISE PURPLE
WEST COAST BLUES x BLUE HIPPO
GILLIAN x BLUE HIPPO


I'll try to come back and put in pictures of the crosses.... 

0 Post your comments:

Post a Comment

Best Blogger Tips