Photos of My Daylilies
Here are pictures of most of the daylilies I grow. Some of them have not bloomed for me yet! I will try to keep adding my new daylilies as I get their pretty faces on film. I hope these beauties can serve as an inspiration for all those daylily collectors out there!

Click here to see daylilies with names starting with:
A-D       E-H      I-L       M-P       Q-Z

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Best Blogger Tips
Hey, I'm alive!  I had to put daylilies on the back burner due to my education.  But, thankfully, I have finished for the year!  Now that finals are over, I had some time to update my pictures and add some of my new plants.  Take a look through all the eye candy and see what's new!  I hope to update all the pictures of my seedlings as I have some new faces showing up this spring.  I'll leave you with a photo of a seedling I took this morning.

SET ME FREE X GREEN REVOLUTION

Not too bad, ehe?



0 Post your comments:

Post a Comment

Best Blogger Tips