Photos of My Daylilies
Here are pictures of most of the daylilies I grow. Some of them have not bloomed for me yet! I will try to keep adding my new daylilies as I get their pretty faces on film. I hope these beauties can serve as an inspiration for all those daylily collectors out there!

Click here to see daylilies with names starting with:
A-D       E-H      I-L       M-P       Q-Z

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Winter Losses Part Deux... Great Daylily People

Best Blogger Tips
After loosing so many new daylilies this past winter, I was trying to soothe myself with my seedlings, and being excited about what might bloom this year.  But.... I was still a bit bummed out.  They were some really nice daylilies!  Thankfully there are some wonderful people who have picked up this hobby.

A friend that I met through the Garden Web Forums plant swap was SUPER SWEET and sent me a very nice replacement fan of PRECIOUS CANDY,  ~*AND*~ a couple of fans of ZAHADOOM!  (It needs the exclamation point, don't you think?)  So, now I have a new CV that I love.  Thank you Dianne!!

I also contacted Dan Hansen about the cost of replacing some of his CV's that I purchased at the Region 6 Daylily Auction, and he said he would replace them gratis!  Wow, that is really generous!  So, two days ago I got a package in the mail.... and I could tell by the smell (don't you love that smell?) what was inside!  A box from Ladybug Daylilies!!  There was PURPLE PAJAMAS and BEACHIN' BABE, and nice, huge fans!  I couldn't believe it, but BEACHIN' BABE already had a scape on each of the four fans he sent.... wow.  Thank you Dan Hansen!!

These acts of generosity really take the bite out of the winter losses!  I love daylily people!

0 Post your comments:

Post a Comment

Best Blogger Tips