Photos of My Daylilies
Here are pictures of most of the daylilies I grow. Some of them have not bloomed for me yet! I will try to keep adding my new daylilies as I get their pretty faces on film. I hope these beauties can serve as an inspiration for all those daylily collectors out there!

Click here to see daylilies with names starting with:
A-D       E-H      I-L       M-P       Q-Z

Monday, April 25, 2011

Scapes Up!!

Best Blogger Tips
The weather here has been horrendous.  Winds topping out at 70mph, cloud to ground lightening, tornadoes, but not a whole lot of rain.  :o(  I took a quick stroll through the garden today to check for any major damage.  So far there are two wax myrtles that have broken some major limbs.  I think they may have to be sacrificed.  :o(  But that is for another day.  Today, while walking the garden, I found scapes up, although not on the plants I expected...

These are my Extra Earlies and Earlies:
Extra Earlies:
     Wren's Song
     Laughing Skies

Neither have scapes.

Some Earlies:
     Ballerina Beautiful
     Spacecoast Surprise Purple
     Pixie Plaything
     **Precious Candy
     Pink Flirt 
     Katrina Heroes
     **Leslie Renee
     Lavender Fantasia
     Heaven's Declaring
     Itty Bitty Blue
**just planted

Only S.C. Surprise Purple has scapes.

Most of my scapes are on Early Mids, with some Mids...

Early Mids:
Cindy Jones
Chinese Watercolor
Garden Greetings
Honky Tonk Blues
Neon Pink
Velvet Eyes

Mids:
Iddy Biddy Gal
Just A While Longer
Purple Pajamas
Wheel of Time

I also have scapes on some seedlings that I am excited to see:

[(Clothed in Glory x Elizabeth's Magic) x John Peat ] x I Wanna Piranha
Velvet Eyes x West Coast Blues
Half Moon Key x Musical Medley (2 sibs scaping)
Lavender Fantasia x Musical Medley (2 sibs scaping)
Set Me Free x Green Revolution

Here we go!!

0 Post your comments:

Post a Comment

Best Blogger Tips